We are happy you are visiting us online today. We hope you have an opportunity to visit us at a guild meeting soon and decide to become a member in the future.
The following is some general information that you may find helpful and you will find an application link at the bottom of this page.
- Meeting location & time: Pagosa Lakes Property Owners Association (PLPOA) Club House, 230 Port Ave., on the second Saturday every month, at 10:00 a.m but check the calendar because sometimes we have to meet on a different Saturday.
- Our guests are welcomed free of charge for the first meeting; thereafter a visitor fee of $5 per meeting is charged. Our dues are only $20 per calendar year for members.
- Classes are offered at a discounted rate for members.
- Members have access to an online photo roster of member photos and contact information.
- We don’t have a sign up for snacks at the meetings. We ask that if you want to bring a snack to put on the table and share, just bring it!
The Guild email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and we also have a Facebook Group that you can join. There is an icon at the bottom of the page to take you to the group.
If you would like to join our guild, you may do so at a meeting by visiting Suzy Rutan, our Membership Chairperson, at the membership table or you may download and complete this membership application and mail it to Suzy with a check for your dues. Our address is PO Box 461, Pagosa Springs, CO 81147. If you have any questions, contact Suzy at email@example.com.