The following pages have been updated!
- Board members – our newest position holders have been added.
- New Members – Information regarding snacks on guild day have been added.
- Programs – new classes have been added and the Block of the Month information for next year have been updated. The dates for the Challenge Quilt have been adjusted from May to June 2019.
- The previous post for the December Holiday party on Dec 8th has been updated to include that we will have show & tell as part of the meeting but want to limit the number of quilts to 2 each.
- The calendar has been updated to reflect the meeting dates for 2019. Per our agreement with PLPOA, our meeting date must change when they are presented with a full pay client that needs the same date as our meeting. As a result, we will be meeting on the first Saturday of the Month in March and April and we will need to skip the month of May and have no meeting. July will move to the third Saturday of the month. All other months will be on the second Saturday, however, there is always the possibility that we will be “bumped” for a paying client although PLPOA encourages those clients to choose a different weekend. The calendar will always have the correct date for the guild and board meeting. The Home page has also been updated to direct visitors and members to check the calendar to ensure that they have the correct date for that month’s meeting.