Instead of our regular meeting in December, we will have a party on December 8th to celebrate the holidays. Here’s what you need to know:
- The party will be at our regular time (10 am) at our regular location (PLPOA club house) on our regular meeting date (12/8).
- If your last name begins with the letters N thru Z, we ask that you bring a side dish or a dessert. The guild will be providing chicken as the entree.
- If you would like to participate in the gift exchange, bring a wrapped gift that is sewing related or hand sewn/machine sewn. Gift certificates to a local quilt store also make a nice gift. The cost should be limited to $20. Please put your name inside the gift so the recipient will know who to thank.
- Please don’t bring a guest to this particular meeting. We are purchasing the chicken based on our membership and don’t want to run short of food. Guests are welcome any other time!
- Please bring any show & tell items you have but please limit your items to just 2 in the interest of time.